Saturday, November 26, 2005

Striped, Spotted and...


I stumbled onto this "What Country Are You?" little quiz.. I turned out to be.....

Here's the link: http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm

Now.. keep in mind there are only six questions, and each time you take the quiz, the answer will change if you put "yes" where you'd previously put "no".

Here's "my" country:

Wait for it ... now think reeeeally hard about how many times I've said that I love _______ so much, I wish I could move there.

You MAY have got this - or, you may not have...

You're Costa Rica!
You're about as peaceful as anyone on the planet, a real dyed-in-the-wool pacifist. And why not? No one really poses much of a threat to you and everything seems to work out, no matter how much violence and insanity rages all around you. So you relax and appreciate nature and culture while the rest of the world carries on their petty disagreements. If only everyone could follow your example...

They have an "animal" quiz, too - turns out.. You're (I'm) a Tiger!

You've really earned your stripes. People like to sing about your eyes, which some find to be thrilling. You're rather fond of Detroit, as well as half the universities and high schools all across America. When people want to calm you down a bit, they use the word "easy". Overall, you're grrrrreat!

They have a book quiz, but it turns out I'm either "The Grapes of Wrath", "Lolita" or "Roots" or "Les Miserables" Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Note - yes, I have read all of those.

Ha!

No comments: