I give you this:
Seriously, I have no words here.
Other then to say "Cheers to California" - with the reputation for the most eco-concerned hippie types...and some of the dirtiest air.
At least I know I can go down to one of our local watering holes, knock back a martini or two, and not worry about getting arrested while I'm AT the bar.
What have you to say about this, oh great and hilarious Gwen?
- One may not carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o'clock. (Riverside)
- San Francisco Law:
Prohibits elephants from strolling down Market Street unless they are on a leash
It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear.
Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.
- Pacific Grove: It is illegal to molest butterflies. (Where S. is from, by the way)
- Los Angeles: It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.
- You cannot bathe two babies in the same tub at the same time.
It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.
It is a crime for dogs to mate within 500 yards of a church. Breaking this law is punishable by a fine of $500 and/or six months in prison (for the dogs?)
Zoot suits are prohibited.
- It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. (In which case, fire away, right?)