Thursday, December 22, 2005

We Interrupt This Blogcast...

Our very squishy niece, I will call her Elle for the Internet, and her very squ....wait, cute, uncle S. Note family resemblance and get back to me when you figure out what it is.

To bring you late-breaking pictures of the extreme squishy-ness, almost live from the Casa de Kitty. Said feline has spent the better part of the last two days scratching his head and thinking, "That is most definitely NOT any kind of cat I've ever seen.... and it is sitting in MY lap!"


I gave her the worlds' tiniest pedicure - this color is called "Lady", and she did indeed behave like a tiny little lady, other than the gaseous explosions. Kid belches and poots like her uncle, I tell ya!






Because everyone is cuter and more timeless in sepia.



The (temporarily) deposed King of the House, ruling in on the current State of Affairs:
"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it ANYMORE!"



In other, related news: Can you tell that we are a leetle bit obsessed with the Photobooth setting of our new computer? Everyone in the family has been forced to sit for it at one time or another. The potential for levity here is pretty much endless, so you can expect more of this in the future.

Ahhhhhh.....


Note cool crocheted (knitted? purled? I have NO idea!) hat made by my friend - if you'd like one for yourself or a baby you know. She sells them for a great price. Very soft, flexy and you can wash them in the machine. While I'm on the shout-out block, she also does SUPER CUTE baby blankets, "loveys" (smaller than a blanket, very very soft) and other stuff of that nature in cute funky patterns. Email me if you're interested.



Meepers, reporting to you live from an undisclosed location. Sassily, and apparently with only one eye open, since the other one was blinded by the extreme biteableness of Elles' cheeks, thighs and miniscule finger-toes.



Now with the whole family! Please excuse my bad hair day and the luggage under my eyes... I'd try and blame in on Elle, but she actually wasn't staying with us and is a regular Cherub of smiley-ness, so no can do. Concealer recommendations welcome. Say....Formula!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, she is so precious! And you are so dog-gone GORGEOUS!! (Jerk) Way to go, bombshell.

Maya said...

Chutta u face! How huge is she now? Lurve u!