Thursday, August 31, 2006

For Karen, With Love...LOTS of love

Click to Enlarge all of these pictures:
In a (admittedly vodka-fueled) homage to Karen's request for Love Thursday; I give you,,,,,my family.
Exhibit A: My dad and I, at .... twelve...thousand .... PLUS feet. I'm white with the effort of trying to oxygenate my lungs.


Exhibit B: Rest of the fam, from left to right:
Uncle Steve, Aunt Deb, Bug-Eyed Sister (Pamby), Me, Pop, Mum, Roni (aka Crazy Cat Lady)
Picture by Mooshi-Mooshi.



Exhibit C: My sister (Crazy Cat Lady) and her boyfriend . And a tiny piano.

1 comment:

Maya said...

It WAS really cold - I look like 200 lbs bc of all the sweaters/jacketage I have on in that pic. Re: messages: Duly noted...have just started with SP volume 4, v. v. funny. Miss E, yes, she does look the same. That's Hadyn, he's funny too.