Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Fastest Entry Ever

Things that I Cannot Complain About, From Today. Because Lists are for those who cannot grapple with the complexities of syntax, sentence structure, or narratives. Riiiight.

-Free pedicures for Mooshi-Mooshi and myself at Aqua Nail Bar.
-With (good) chocolates
-And champagne (the good stuff)
-Excellent dinner for two, with a beer, less than $30.00 at Dish Cafe
-Seeing Matt Costa for $15.00, small venue
-With a bunch of college kids
-Who made me feel mature (old) and also confident (that I didn't miss out on too much not going to a four-year uni. It just wasn't for me)

I'll be editing this later, but have to get it UP now! Edited to add: No, I did not realize how dirty that sounded. Now that I do, I am only going to draw attention to it further, so that you can get a good feel (ha ha) for my level of humour. (Somewhere between Jackass and Nacho Libre, with a few bad puns and a lot of Eddie Izzard thrown in).

2 comments:

Sephyroth said...

Just thought I'd say hi as I'm trying to visit and comment on as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can. :)

Of course, the irony is that those college kids probably thought that they were the mature ones there. ;)

Maya said...

Hi! You're my first official COMMENT from the NaBloPoMo randomizer. Hooray!

You're totally right. I'm sure they were rolling their eyes at our advanced age.