Or: Off to jolly old Mexico for more bloody dental work, need more meds.
Reasons We Should/n't Rent out our house, get a gardener and Move to Mexico:
- Cheap dental, medical and plastic surgery.
- Housing and food also cost-effective
- Same distance from parents
- Said parents might come and visit US.
- Chance to learn Spanish.
- No quarantine laws like Hawaii; also no 6 hour flight.
- Mexican destination weddings increasingly popular.
- Only 4-6-? hours from Santa Barbara
- Home of some great musical influences.
- Inexpensive household help
- Excellent food, if you know where to get it.
- Possibility of fantastic tan opportunities.
- Possibility of skin cancer.
- "La cucaracha, en la cocina" and "Ay, yaaaay yiii yiiiiiii" are probably the only lyrics I know.
- The infamous ene or inyay or however you spell the little curvy thing that goes over the n's.
- Internet connection possibly questionable
- Cats not pleased to move
- Unacceptable crime rates/instability
- We don't know anyone down there
- Totally don't get the Lucha Libre/tellanovella concept.
- Have already invested a lot of time/years starting own business here.
- Some of the excellent food could make us sick; I don't eat goat, tripe or chicken feet.