Slightly embarassing truths that will surely come back to haunt me, part the....some...dredth.
- My deep and unabiding love for Indian/"Bollywood" films knows no bounds. What's not to love about ending every. single. movie. with a mass dance sequence? Also: The Indian culture has an appreciation for curvy women that I can only wish Hollywood would embrace.
- Today, Edie has repeatedly been in "Time-Out" (read: locked in one of the cat carriers) for hissing and growling and generally being mean to Fynn.
- I'd far rather hang out with Jack Black thank Jude Law.
- Failed to see the point of applying pants thus far today, ate Pop-Tarts for breakfast.
- With regard to Item #2 - Due to said growling/hissing/Fru-its of E-vile noises, I put Edie atop our closet. Approximately three hours ago. She just now jumped down to the couch. Despite being fixed, I swear she still gets the kitty version of P.M.S., the little beetcha.
- Due to the fact that my teeth have now started to hurt after I drink champers, I am in somewhat desperate search for the accurate recipe for a Suffering Bastard. Heaven forbid I give up drinking altogether, right? You see, there are so many different recipes - starting with this one:
1 part rum,
1/2 part lime juice,
dash of bitters,
1 part ginger ale,
all served over ice
The one (ok, ok, two) I had at Trader Vic's a couple of weekends ago were garnished with a cucumber spear, mint and half a lime. Apparently, I'm not the only one in search of the true recipe for this tasty libation. Your help in this matter would be truly and deeply appreciated - I'm planning on figuring out how to feed it to Edie the next time she acts up.