Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Many questions.



In your life, have you ever...

crashed a friend's car: Nope. Although ask my friend Ciarra about the time she tried to teach me to drive her BMW (stick)
stolen a car: no
been in love: yes
been dumped : No
shoplifted: no
been fired: no
been in a fist fight: Yes - but only when very provoked by larger GUYS - and my sisters. But I don't count those!
snuck out of your parent's house: Of course!
had feelings for someone who didn't have them back: Natch
been arrested : no
gone on a blind date : No
lied to a friend: yes
skipped school: yes
seen someone die: No, thank goodness
had a crush on one of your internet friends: No
been to Canada: Nope
been to Europe: If you count England, Finland and Denmark as Europe. Seems more like UK and Scandinavia to me.
been to Mexico: Yes, but just over the border. It sucked b/c we went for family health-related issues and it was totally scary. (Thankfully everyone is ok now!)
been on a plane: yes
purposely set a part of yourself on fire: Ummm no!
eaten sushi : Yes, but I really hate "real" sushi/sashimi
been skiing : Yes, but not since I was 17
met someone from the internet: Yep! She was really nice!
been at a concert : yes
taken painkillers: yes - puke!
love someone or miss someone right now: Yes
lain on your back and watched cloud shapes go by: yes
made a snow angel: yes
had a tea party: yes
flown a kite: yes
built a sand castle: yes
gone puddle jumping: yes
played dress up: yes
jumped into a pile of leaves: yes
gone sledding: Yes, a couple times
cheated while playing a game: Not on purpose. But I suck at remembering the rules of card games.
been lonely: yes
fallen asleep at work/school: OH YA!
used a fake ID: nope
watched the sun set: yes
felt an earthquake: Yeah....I live in southern california, so...
slept beneath the stars: Yep. It was not that comfy.
been tickled: yes
been robbed: not mugged, but people have stolen from me
been misunderstood: yes. Most days.
pet a reindeer/goat/kangaroo: Not a reindeer, but a goat and a roo
won a contest: Don't think so
run a red light/stop sign: Nope. I don't drive
been suspended from school: No
been in a car crash: Just barely rearended, no damage
had braces: Nope.
felt like an outcast/third person: At times
eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night: I don't THINK so.
had deja vu: many times
danced in the moonlight: Yep. Couple times
like the way you look: ever in my life? yes. always? no.
witnessed a crime: No
questioned your heart: yes
been obsessed with post-it notes: No
squished barefoot through the mud: yes
been lost: Yes, but only for brief periods. And I wasn't navigating.
been on the opposite side of the country: Yes. NYC/Ca are about as far away as you can get, no?
swam in the ocean: yes
felt like dying: No?
cried yourself to sleep: too many times to count
played cops and robbers: when I was really young. I hated it. I wanted to play house. Than I won by locking my friend Byron in a shed.
recently colored with crayons: Yeah - on the paper covered top of a table at a resturant. S and I always do that!
sung karaoke: Nope. And no amount of alcohol could get me to do so.
paid for a meal with only coins: Sure - if you count a balance bar and a drink as a meal.
done something you told yourself you wouldn't: You bet!
made prank phone calls: Yes - back in the good old days before caller ID and star 69. Actually, I used to give people (guys) I didn't like this one phone number to call me at, and once in a while I'd call and ask if I had any messages.
laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose: Yes
caught a snowflake on your tongue: yes
danced in the rain: In the rain? Probably not
written a letter to Santa Claus: Nope
been kissed under the mistletoe: no
watched the sun rise with someone you care about: yes - this year in fact we watched one of the first sunrises of the year together. It was fun
blown bubbles: Yup
made a bonfire on the beach: Some of my most fond memories are around beach bonfires.
crashed a party: Nope.
gone roller-skating: yes - and than "broke" my friend Liz's arm (we fell together)
had a wish come true: yes
jumped off a bridge: No, but I have jumped off lots of other things.
ate dog/cat food: As a little runt, sure
told a complete stranger you loved them: Nope.
kissed a mirror: Yeah - to "blot" my lipstick.
sung in the shower: Maybe. But I'm not tellin!
had a dream that you married someone: yes - my husband!
glued your hand to something: Ya - HOT GLUED it to my OTHER FINGER. OWIE!
kissed a fish: nope, never really liked a fish enough to kiss it.
sat on a roof top: yes
screamed at the top of your lungs: yes
done a one-handed cartwheel: Nope. Not the most coordinated person I know
talked on the phone for more than 5 hours: NO!
stayed up all night: yes - many times!
picked and ate an apple right off the tree: yes - delicious!
climbed a tree: yes
had a tree house: yes
dared to watch a scary movie alone: Hitchcock
believe in ghosts: Noper.
have more than 30 pairs of shoes: Yup, probably now!
worn a really ugly outfit to school: Ummm... I plead the 80's ok? 'nough said
gone streaking: Well - skinny dipping - LOTS of times - with friends, my MOM (ha! I love my parents) and sisters. Fun~
gone doorbell ditching: Yes, to much hilarity - I totally ate it on a slippery wooden deck outside the house we were DDDing and made this huge BAM! noise. Me so sneaky.
gone toliet papering: YES! Fun! With my parents, again.
been pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on: Oh hell ya
broken a bone: no
been easily amused: Daily
caught a fish then ate it: Don't think so, but I have eaten fresh-caught fish (river fish: YUCK! ocean fish: YUMMY)
caught a butterfly: Yes
laughed so hard you cried: All the time. Usually to myself, which makes S think/know I am nuts.
cried so hard you laughed: yes
cheated on a test : no
forgotten someone's name: yes, many times
french braided someone's hair: yes, but its been forever
gone skinny dipping in a pool/hot tub: Oh ya!
been threatened to be kicked out of your house or been kicked out of your house: Sternly warned, maybe.
loved someone so much you would gladly die for them: yes
talked to yourself: all the time. I have kind of a running internal monologe. But I don't answer.

And now you know.

M

No comments: