Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Truth in Advertising (sorta)

I so, so, so! love these things. Here are some of my favorites.

Clearly, I'm wishing I could have my Rum and Coke NOW.

What runs through my head, unfortunately, 9 times out of 10 when S. says he's hungry.




Truth. I can't stop myself. It is maybe a bit OCD of me, but sometimes I think that if I just had the right shoes, people would Not Notice that I purchase clothes at the frequency that Dubya makes intelligent statements on television.


Sadly, also true.


Heh.


Speaks for itself, really.




When S. and I got married, I said to him, "If you ever want to go camping, or hiking, or tramping through the wilderness for any extended period of time involving a tent, a sleeping bag, dehydrated food and inadequate plumbing, please feel free. Go - I will NOT be mad, I will welcome you home with open arms. But do NOT EVER ask, cajole, attempt to bribe, beg or plead with me to accompany you. I'd rather be hung by my eyelids, and I have DONE MY TIME with the camping bit." So this is truth like no other to me:

No comments: