Whatdya guys think? I get thirty seconds. This took like seven or eight tries. Gaaah!
Ok.. part B of this entry: This afternoon consisted of the following:
- Helping Scott do 'sound reinforcement' in (what felt like) seventy thousand degrees at this lovely spot. Alice Keck Park. To be entirely honest, I've never actually felt perspiration run down the back of my legs - at least not that I can recall; not in Costa Rica where the humidity is at least 90 percent, not in Australia in mid-March, not in Finland or Demark during the heat wave that killed a bunch of elderly people in France...nowhere. If you haven't experienced this, I reccomend that you miss it, at all costs.
- We ran home immediately after the happy couple said their "I dos" and I stood in the cold shower for about fifteen minutes to cool down, after which we followed up with a session in front of the fan. Ahhhhhhhh!
- Took in Pirates of the Caribbean, part the second (and a homemade "Blushin' Russian" - that's pink lemonade and vodka for those of you who thought I smuggled a shy Eastern European into the theater/re with me) followed by sending a friend a text message that read, in part, "Yo ho ho and a bottle of vodka..."
- Had a lovely dinner at Jacks' and a 'muy romantico!' walk on the beach with The Mooshi, picked up the latest copy of Santa Barbara Magazine to visit one of my wedding couples over a shot of wheatgrass juice. Mmmmm!
- Watched Donnie Darko. Finally. Of course the opening five notes solidified it as "one of the best movies ever" for Scott .... (Echo & the Bunnymens' "Killing Moon", for those of you who aren't familiar)